25 October 2005

Seven things

I caught Ellen's mind virus. I didn't think I would make it but I think I got 7 things for each.


SEVEN things:

7 things I plan to do before I die:


live in another country/learn another language
MS (?)
argue that there is a difference between a Cuban, a Cayman and a Bahamian Parrot
publish a scientific paper
build a house
do a bicycle tour (pacific coast, europe, or mexico)
Climb spaceboys in El Potrero Chico (15 pitches)

7 things I can (or once could) do:


jump onto a picnic table with my bike
climb a 5.10
build a campfire
tell the difference between a Cuban, Cayman and Bahamian parrot
play chess
get into grad school
rebuild a vw engine


Cuban




Cayman




Bahamian







See? Isn't it obvious?




7 things I cannot do:

read fast
focus with a computer in front of me
loose weight when I want to
convince Ceri to move to California
team sports
kill a bear with my bare hands
beat Ceri at the crossword, or scrabble

7 things that attract me to the same or opposite sex:

smiles and giggles
happiness
understanding/liberal
intelligent conversation
rides a bike
wastes time with me
that spot on the neck at the end of the jaw












7 things that I say most often:
I needed Ceri's help on this one.

i should be reading
i need to get away from my computer
yeah....
so, anyway
oh-kay
huh, i don't know
go away (I only say this in my head)

7 celebrity crushes:
Since I don’t actually know these people I probably only like the characters they play.

Sara Vowell
Jenna Elfman (Dharma)
Jessica Alba (Dark Angel)
Nina Persson (voice)
Tina Fey
Gwen Stefani (from the 90's, although she is still sort of cool)
Jared Diamond/Pierce Brosnan/Harrison Ford/Ernest Hemingway (that's who I want to be)

I tag Amy and Brett.

4 comments:

m said...

dude, the difference between a bahamian, cuban, and cayman parrot is so obvious. just listen to their accents...

i am adding you to my bloglines ;-)

bryant said...

hmmm... I think you're on to something.

Leah said...

i give up, what's the difference? and will that be on the gre?

Ellen said...

there are so many funny things about this post, i don't know where to begin...maybe with the parrots. is the difference in the dull, sunken-in, substance they have for eyes?

and that's totally on the GRE, leah. what is the term for parrot-eye stuffing?