12 October 2005

Consumerism

I was just looking at Strovska’s blog this morning and wishing she would update it. Then I looked at my own and realized her last post was two days newer than mine, I have been adding links as I discover them though. Now she has updated and I guess I should do the same. Maybe posting doesn’t have the same therapeutic value for me as it does for others. I tend to be a net consumer in the blogosphere with less in the way of production. I wonder if that is fair.

I wonder if I am the same way at the coffee shop sometimes. I pay my $1.75 for a cup of coffee and then proceed to use about $1.75 worth of toilet paper for my nose over the course of the evening. Thank you Boise-Cascade. Some environmentalist I am. At least I bring my own cup and that saves them a penny for the plastic one they would have given me. I’m feeling better about this coffee shop now that they split from their franchise and started offering free wifi. It’s a lot closer so I can ride my bike and be a good patriot by following the lead of our favorite politicians and not driving my SUV. Although, I was almost run over twice on the way here today, seriously. There might be something to the SUV’s are safer campaign.

My proposal is now 5 semi-solid pages long. It’s getting there.

That’s all I can write for now.

1 comments:

Ellen said...

i wish strovska would update every ten minutes.