13 October 2005

“The leaves are falling back east….”

Ok, I’m back to driving my SUV to the coffee shop. I went running this morning and had to step out of the bike lane onto the curb 4 times to avoid becoming a red spot on someone’s windshield. In the spirit of Ceri's vindictive post, I’ve been thinking about taping nails to the white line that separates the bike lane from the car lanes.

After running this morning, I have been antsy for the rest of the day. I can't really concentrate on class.

It was cold this morning and I had to wear a sweat shirt on my run. This afternoon it was 97 degrees and sunny.

3 comments:

CëRïSë said...

I don't think you should call the Jeep an SUV. A Jeep is a large vehicle that actually has a purpose. Granted, you aren't taking yours into the mountains regularly... but it's not big with the sole intention of squashing, say, joggers.

bryant said...

You're right. The jeep is quite a bit smaller than most SUV's. And the reason I have it is for work and exploring.

Angela said...

please don't get hit while jogging. someone seriously needs to do something about these mean suvs.