30 October 2005

Running for my life

I’m procrastinating, but it’s to your benefit because I am writing this post.

I don’t have much to report. Last week was mostly studying. My professor let me take the philosophy test even though I totally spaced out on taking it in the first place. I’m not sure how much he docked me but I got an 18/25 which makes it possible to get an A still.

I spent a lot of time running this weekend; 6 miles Friday, 3 on Saturday, and another 5 today. There is a new running club for LLU students which I think will be really nice. This old Korean doctor, that has already run 5 marathons this year, is coaching us for free. He says we can train with him if we promise to run for the rest of our lives. Maybe I will. I am thinking about running another marathon after the encouragement and the excitement of being part of the group. I bought some new insoles today. I hope to get another 100-200 miles out of my shoes.

Saturday night I went to Marie-Lys and Austin’s for a costume party. It was fun. There were some good costumes. I’m trying to get a picture of myself to post here.

I am mulling over buying a digital camera. I know I shouldn’t but I really want one. Film is just too expensive and I want to take pictures.

My friend Chelsea is coming tomorrow. She hasn't updated her blog in over 3 months. It's the end of rafting season in Moab so she is coming here to visit and climb some California mountains and cliffs before driving to Costa Rica for the winter, or some such thing. One never knows where she is at.

Maybe I’ll buy a camera and show you all the routes and beautiful California mountainsides. I have to get back to studying if I’m going to go climbing later in the week.

1 comments:

CëRïSë said...

Sometimes I feel too lazy even to climb, and that is pathetic. Climbing gives me more energy, though, even for homework. I think Bradley is right. You should climb more.