10 February 2006

There is a new post coming this weekend. I can feel it. Ellen has requested more about the Bahamas so I'll try to oblige her.

Here is a list of what I have been working on lately.

  • Review paper on ecological causes of speciation in parrots
  • Analysis of parrot vocalizations from my trip to the Bahamas
  • Setting up a Tuesday lunch Bible study
  • Setting up an LLU student chapter of the American Institute of Biological Sciences
  • Going to classes
  • Convincing Ceri to run the San Diego Marathon
    • Signing myself up for said marathon
    • Beginning training for said marathon
Unfortunately, training for the marathon hasn't started out so well. I sort of hurt my foot on Tuesday and haven't wanted to run on it again. I'm going to try it out today and see if it's gotten any better.

My goals for the marathon are to run it in 4 hrs and to lose 10# (or 5% body fat) during my training.

cheerio,
bryant

3 comments:

CëRïSë said...

Hey, wait... I'm the one who's actually training.

Karen said...

Bryant you little marathon-running fruitcake, how the hell are you?

Daniel said...

It is looking more and more like I'm going to be running the half with my mother in May. New shoes this weekend, can't train like a champion unless I look like won.:)