02 April 2006

Consumer blunder


I've needed a new bottle of imitation syrup for about 4 months and today I decided to buy some. Some syrup bottles have a nice spout that doesn't drip and I was contemplating getting the Stator Bros. brand for $1.50 which has that spout when I saw this Log Cabin bottle. I've never tried Log Cabin and I thought, "Well with the dollar off coupon it would be only $0.50 more. It doesn't have the nice spout. But I should try Log Cabin brand and see if I like it." Notice how the coupon is still on the bottle. I hope it is good syrup.

3 comments:

CëRïSë said...

Wow, you'd posted 4 entries since I was last here! I guess I need to check back more often.

Melinda said...

Hey dude!

What's up? I haven't heard much from or about you in several years... I see you came through Portland, which is where I'm at now. I'm going to have to find that park.

Later,

Melinda

bryant said...

Hi Melinda! Thanks for commenting. I've actually been meaning to add you to my blog links for sometime, since I noticed the link on Scott's blog.

I'll look you up next time I'm in Portland.

Nice anemones and Pisasters by the way.