17 February 2007

Backyard Bird Count


This weekend is the Great Backyard Bird Count.



I rode my bike to the an island where I was watching robins the other day. I didn't see any robins there today though, just two cardinals and two chickadees.

Riding over snow with slicks is not as hard as riding through sand.





I tried to digiscope a downy wookpecker but just missed her. She's in the top right corner of the image.







A cardinal is taking some of my offering of 3 week old bread heels.

3 comments:

CëRïSë said...

It's a good thing you have me to find birds for you!

Daniel said...

I couldn't post on your Burg post so I'm posting here.

I like The Burg too. Thanks for turning me on to them. I liked the Bar episode the best so far.

bryant said...

I'm not sure why you couldn't comment under the other post. I'm glad you like it though. I was starting wonder if anyone was watching.