26 September 2006

I miss Clinton

I didn't pay much attention to politics before I was in college. I vaguely remember a lot of amazingly good enivronmental stuff as Clinton was leaving office. Looking back at how he balanced the budget, decreased unemployment, maintained good relations with other countries, and inproved environmental regulations, I miss him. What was it about America in 1992 that allowed us to elect such a brilliant man?

This weekend Mr. Clinton went on Fox News Sunday for the first time ever to talk about how he raised $7billion for his Global Initiative, combat global warming and poverty. He got ambushed with a question about Osama bin Laden. This is great! Listen to how you can clearly understand what he is saying, unlike Bush.





And then this commentary on MSNBC.

1 comments:

Angela said...

thank you, bryant. i loved that interview. intelligent answers without the rambling patriotic fluff. and oh the body language. watching clinton talk makes me feel almost proud to be an American. proud that we can be honest. we can admit that we try, admit that we fail and keep trying to do good with the time we have.