05 December 2004

Homelessness

I haven't actually written anything to my blog before. Just posted pictures. I don't really even know if anyone looks at this.

Anyway, it might interest people to know that I am now homeless. I am staying with Daniel Murauskas and Scott Cushman presently. Tomorrow night, it might be someone else. Tomorrow I will be training my replacements at NDEQ. Ellen Hartman is one of them. She is a good friend and I am glad I could help her get the job.

The 15th I will be starting on my trip to California, first stopping in Chicago to pick up my good friend Ceri. I dont know where i will live when i get there. I dont know what classes i will be taking. I dont have anything on my calender after the first week of January. Really, my future is blank to me. Sound like fun? We'll see.

I don't know where all of you are but this way you will know where I am and can contact me if we are close to each other. I have heard stories of people happening to run into people they know in a market in Thailand, on the trail in Colorado, in the Smithsonian in Washington DC. How often do people just miss each other when they might have had a chance to connect. If you stop to think about it the universe is a terrifying place. We could all use a connection whenever possible.

I am a traveler in a lonely world where people increasingly distance themselves from each other. If you want to know where I am you can check here and i will let you know. I believe i will try to write something once a week stating my location and a few thoughts in an attempt to keep your attention. I would be pleased if you would write comments to my posts. I want to know what you think and where you are.

Happy travels,
bryant reynolds

currently in Lincoln, NE, USA

0 comments: