19 November 2005

Old photos

I sent my new camera to be fixed and I think they have it now. I suspect they will determine that it is beyond repair in short order and send me a new one soon. Maybe I'll have it after thanksgiving.

So, without a digital camera I have been trying out the old style 35mm film. I finished off a roll that had been sitting in the camera for about 9 years. Yeah, it's a lot easier to take pictures when it is relatively free to develop them. Some of the photos were from around old Thanksgivings so they are sort of in the spirit of the season.






Hey Brett, remember this place? It's our place at 12 and G. My first apartment. I loved living there.


Sorry for the mess, I guess I needed to take out the recycling.







Here is a squirrel that would eat at my window. They would run strait up and down the side of the building.









These are from Thanksgiving in 1998. Bradley came to visit and we went snowboarding at Wolf Creek.


0 comments: